Holidays in Maldives: 9 Days / 7 Nights
Early Bird Offer 2022 HRH-LS-EBO90
Hard Rock Hotel Maldives is a luxurious tropical escape in the stunning Emboodhoo Lagoon, just 15 minutes by boat from Malé (Velana) International Airport. Open in June 2019, Hard Rock Hotel Maldives is an unique, enchanting 5-star hotel gives you the sanctuary of staying on a private island while shopping, dining, entertainment and event space are just across the footbridge at The Marina @ CROSSROADS.
- 7 nights at the respective meal plan - Bed and Breakfast(BB), Half Board(HB), Full Board (FB) or All Inclusive (AI);
- Transfer: Malé Airport - Hard Rock Hotel Maldives - Malé Airport by speedboat;
- The rates are inclusive of prevailing tax, 10% service charge, Green Tax for two;
Prices do not include:
- return airplane ticket to Male, Maldives;
- medical insurance;
- optional excursions (purchased on site upon arrival);
- personal expenses;
- PCR exit screening;
Terms of Early Bird Offer 2022
- Booking Period: not less than 90 days prior check-in date;
- Staying Period: 08 January 2022 - 31 March 2022;
- Use promo code HRH-LS-EBO90 to book this offer;
- Free Cancelation 15 days prior to arrival;
Minimum number of participants for the trip: Not Required. The offer is for individual travel, includes only accommodation, food and two-way transfer Malé Airport -Hard Rock Hotel Maldives - Malé Airport by seaplane;
Please note that the Maldives is a Muslim country, and there are restrictions on items that can be brought into the country. These restrictions also apply to duty-free purchases, including alcohol.
Other prohibited items include:
- Religious materials deemed offensive to Islam, including reading materials such as Bibles
- Idols (for worship)
- Pornographic material
- Narcotics and psychotropic substances
- Turtle shells, coral and shells
- Arms and ammunition
- Alcohol and Spirits
- Food containing pork and its by-products
Screening on arrival
Effective from 10 September, all tourists and short term visitors must present a negative PCR test for COVID-19 on arrival to Maldives. The test and negative PCR certificate must be issued no more than 96 hours prior to departure.
All travellers to the Maldives must fill in a Traveller Health Declaration form 24 hours before departure to the Maldives.
All passengers and airline crew are also required to complete an Immigration Arrival Card when arriving in the Maldives.
Temperature checks and screening procedures will be in place on arrival. Quarantine facilities have been set up to isolate any suspected cases of COVID-19. Travellers presenting symptoms of COVID-19 upon arrival will be subjected to a PCR test at the traveller’s cost or at the cost of the tourist facility where the traveller is booked to stay in the Maldives. Additionally, local health authorities may conduct random testing, at no cost to travellers.
Balkan Wings EOOD(Ltd.) has a Certificate № RK-01-6413 dated 17.06.2009 for carrying out tourist activity - Tour operator and Travel agent.
Balkan Wings EOOD(Ltd.) has concluded insurance "Liability of the Tour Operator" within the meaning of Article 97 of the Tourism Act, with policy №:03700100002901/14.08.2020 of EUROINS INSURANCE JSC
from 892€ / 1747 BGN 1784€ / 3494 BGN BB